Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck & Smoke-Flavored Turkey – This trio of richly flavored fowl provides highly digestible protein and a great taste your dog will crave.
Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
Protein Blend for Balanced Nutrition – Multiple protein sources ensure that adequate amounts of the building blocks for supporting a healthy body are available to meet your dog’s needs.
Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, pea flour, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoke-flavored turkey, tomato pomace, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Opened dry food bags, unsealed accessories or items shall not be Returned.
- Replacement charges will apply if a customer mistakenly places an order for the wrong item.
- Delivery charges won’t be amended or removed at the doorstep.
- If a customer places an order after office timings, the delivery time of his order will start from the next working day.
- If a customer receives a Damaged item he should return it to the rider on the spot. No replacement will be made if the customer informs us after receiving the parcel.
- If a customer wants to Exchange a sealed bag of litter or dry food he should notify us within 7 days of receiving the parcel.
- If a customer buys new food and it doesn’t suit his/her pet or the pet doesn’t like the food, it won’t be replaced. Customers should do enough research before switching to the new food.
- If a certain food item doesn’t suit to your pet, we won’t be liable to return/replace/refund.
There are no reviews yet.