The Labrador Retriever is a unique and versatile dog with charm and lust for life. During the initial growth phases, puppies get used to their environment, making new discoveries, so it is essential that your young dog receives the correct nutrition. Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Puppy is a dry food with a specially tailored recipe for Labrador puppies.
The patented antioxidant complex with vitamin C can help to support your puppy in developing a strong immune system and supporting bodily defences. The adapted protein content can help with ideal weight maintenance, whilst prebiotics help to keep a healthy digestive system and support gut flora balance.
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Puppy at a glance:
- High-quality dry food for Labrador Retriever puppies over 15 months
For optimal growth
The recipe of this dish is tailored to Labrador puppies and can support healthy immune system, growth and digestion.
The kibble has been specially developed for a Labrador puppy’s jaws and is the perfect size, making it easy to eat and great for intensive chewing.
- Controlled growth: optimised protein content for ideal weight maintenance
- Healthy joints and bones: adapted calcium and phosphorus content to ensure healthy bones
- Strong immune system: patented antioxidant complex can support natural immunity and build a strong immune system
- Optimal digestibility: with highly-digestible L.I.P. proteins
- Balanced gut flora: psyllium and prebiotics can contribute to healthy gut flora balance
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your dog receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your dog high-quality, balanced nutrition.