At Royal Canin, we believe that every dog is unique. We research breed-specific traits and combine scientific and nutritional research from our network of experts to create precise nutrition for your dog.
Breed Health Nutrition® features high-quality protein sources, unique nutrients, and designed with specific shape, size and texture for each dog’s facial and jaw structures and biting patterns.
DIFFERENT DOG BREEDS, DIFFERENT NUTRITION
- The German Shepherd is a highly active, intelligent breed. Because each breed has its own unique requirements, the food that you choose for your dog is important.
- ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult contributes to supporting optimal digestive health. This is thanks to the inclusion of highly digestible L.I.P. proteins and a selection of specific fibres that limit intestinal fermentation and simultaneously help to maintain a good balance of intestinal flora.
- ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult helps to support the skin’s barrier role with a specific complex. It also contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. These nutrients help to nourish and support your dog’s healthy skin and coat.
- Suitable for German Shepherds aged 15 months old and over, ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
- This is the reason that ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult is enriched with specific nutrients to help support healthy bones and joints. What’s more, this formula also contributes to the maintenance of a healthy weight.
Furthermore, the exclusive kibble in ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Adult has a unique size and shape that is specially adapted to the German Shepherd’s unique jaw. This tailor-made kibble is designed specifically to encourage dogs to chew it properly while eating.
Concentration of nutrients, effects on teeth, positive health outcomes.
Naturally moister, reduce the risk of urinary problem maintain healthy weight.