Reflex Plus for Mini & Small Breeds with Chicken Adult Dog Food
Small &mini breed adult dogs are finicky about palatability. Palatable and small shaped kibbles meet their nutritional needs. While Omega 3&6 support immune system and provide them shiny , healthy hair and fur; L-Carnitin helps to control weight.
Complete and balanced formulated super premium dry dog food with chicken for mini&small breeds aged from 10 months to 8 years old.
|Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) are super prebiotics obtained by hydrolysis of corn cobs. With nearly zero calorie value, XOS alleviates undesired glycemia and adiposity in dogs.
XOS enters unmodified in large intestine and is preferably used by Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli which are digestive bacteria. This limits energy wasting fermentations which are often source of digestive discomfort and flactulencies.
Potential health benefits:
Chicken Proteins (Dehydrated), Wheat, Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Whey Powder, Vitamins and Minerals, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer’s Yeast, L-Carnitine, Linseed, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
Crude Protein………………. 26%
Crude Cellulose (Fiber)……2,5%
|(*)80% of total protein content is obtained from premium animal ingredients.|
Vitamin A (E672)………….18,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (E671)………….1,500 IU/kg
Vitamin E (3a700)…………..150 mg/kg
Vitamin C (Stay C)…………..200 mg/kg
Important And To Know
• Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the dogs’ bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A-Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
• Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
• In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weigh out the quantity of food.
• To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
• Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
• Ensure that your dog has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
• Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.