Reflex High Energy Adult Dog
Reflex High Energy Adult Dog, an especially formulated complete and balanced premium dog food including beef meat protein to meet the nutritional requirements of adult dog breeds that demand higher energy.
The balance of omega 3 & 6 has been achieved by using flax seeds, the miracle of nature . With the yucca plant , odor and ammonia control is provided, the absorption of nutrients is increased. The immune system is strengthened, animals’ growth and performance are improved. Good intestinal health and performance is provided with the pathogen-binding mannan oligosaccharide , immune – boosting beta-glucans and CitriStim , a rich source of immune – boosting yeast . Brewer’s yeast is used for healthy skin and shiny hair . The immune system is strengthened by using whey powder . Muscles, organs and nerve cells are supported. It is enriched with vitamins and minerals .
Processed Animal Protein, Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Wheat Middlings, Corn Gluten, Dried Sugar Beet, Liver Aroma, Salt, Flaxseed, Dried Brewer’s Yeast.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Potassium Chloride, Iron, Selenium.
Vitamins: Vit.A, Vit.D, Vit.E, Vit.C, Vit. B1-B2-B3 (Niacin) -B6-B12-B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantotetan.
Crude Protein * ……………….. 32%
Crude Fat ………………….. …. 14%
Crude Ash ………………………. 2%
Crude Cellulose (Fiber) …… 3 , 5%
NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS Vitamin A (E672) …………. 18,000 IU / kg
Vitamin D3 (E671) …………. 1,500 IU / kg
Vitamin E (3a700 ) ………….. 150 mg / kg
Vitamin C (Stay C) ………….. 200 mg / kg
- The amount of food to be given daily may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, the living conditions of your dog (inside / outside the house), character and activity.
- It is important to weigh the amount of food in order for your dog to have the ideal weight.
- Assessing your dog’s appetite, appearance and stool will help in setting the correct amount of food to be given.
Switching from one formula to another should be done by gradually introducing small amounts of both foods over a week after mixing.
Always keep clean and fresh water near the food container. Even if the water looks clean, change it at least once a day.
Store the product in a dry and cool place and make sure that the packaging is closed well after each use.
- Opened dry food bags, unsealed accessories or items shall not be Returned.
- Replacement charges will apply if a customer mistakenly places an order for the wrong item.
- Delivery charges won’t be amended or removed at the doorstep.
- If a customer places an order after office timings, the delivery time of his order will start from the next working day.
- If a customer receives a Damaged item he should return it to the rider on the spot. No replacement will be made if the customer informs us after receiving the parcel.
- If a customer wants to Exchange a sealed bag of litter or dry food he should notify us within 7 days of receiving the parcel.
- If a customer buys new food and it doesn’t suit his/her pet or the pet doesn’t like the food, it won’t be replaced. Customers should do enough research before switching to the new food.
- If a certain food item doesn’t suit to your pet, we won’t be liable to return/replace/refund.