Before use make a hole in the nipple using one of the following methods: Cross cut nipple with a razor blade. Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were making a very small stitch or snip, pull the needle out removing a small piece of the nipple. Check flow with water. A steady drip or thin stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is applied to the nipple. If one or more of the animals is ill use a different bottle or feed ill animal last. Wash bottle, cap and nipple with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session. If animal is too small or weak to nurse, consult your veterinarian.
- Opened dry food bags, unsealed accessories or items shall not be Returned.
- Replacement charges will apply if a customer mistakenly places an order for the wrong item.
- Delivery charges won’t be amended or removed at the doorstep.
- If a customer places an order after office timings, the delivery time of his order will start from the next working day.
- If a customer receives a Damaged item he should return it to the rider on the spot. No replacement will be made if the customer informs us after receiving the parcel.
- If a customer wants to Exchange a sealed bag of litter or dry food he should notify us within 7 days of receiving the parcel.
- If a customer buys new food and it doesn’t suit his/her pet or the pet doesn’t like the food, it won’t be replaced. Customers should do enough research before switching to the new food.
- If a certain food item doesn’t suit to your pet, we won’t be liable to return/replace/refund.