DIRECTIONS FOR USE INDOORS:
Determine a preferred place for your puppy to urinate. For best results while training, do not change the designated area. If using puppy pads or artifcial turf, lightly spray each item.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OUTDOORS:
Whether you are transitioning your puppy from indoors to outdoors or just teaching your dog to use a specific outdoor area, simply spray the designated area. Take your pet to the treated spot and allow him to sniff and become familiar with the new area. Continue the training process especially after your pet has eaten or slept. Reapply as needed.
Training tips: Training time will vary with individual dogs. Training is about consistency and positive reinforcement. When your puppy eliminates, praise him and can give rewards.
Aqua, N-Ethyl-N-Soya Morpholinium, Ethosulphate/aqueous solution (FORESTALL), Benzalkonium chloride, Lemon essential oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, DMDM Hydantoin
PRECAUTIONS: For external use on pets only Keep out of reach of children.
- Opened dry food bags, unsealed accessories or items shall not be Returned.
- Replacement charges will apply if a customer mistakenly places an order for the wrong item.
- Delivery charges won’t be amended or removed at the doorstep.
- If a customer places an order after office timings, the delivery time of his order will start from the next working day.
- If a customer receives a Damaged item he should return it to the rider on the spot. No replacement will be made if the customer informs us after receiving the parcel.
- If a customer wants to Exchange a sealed bag of litter or dry food he should notify us within 7 days of receiving the parcel.
- If a customer buys new food and it doesn’t suit his/her pet or the pet doesn’t like the food, it won’t be replaced. Customers should do enough research before switching to the new food.
- If a certain food item doesn’t suit to your pet, we won’t be liable to return/replace/refund.