- Made for indoor cats with real cage-free chicken followed by other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with prebiotic fiber to help support your cat companion’s digestive health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and contains taurine to support your pal’s overall health.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Nutritional Info :-
|CRUDE PROTEIN||32.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||8.0% max|
|ZINC||150 mg/kg min|
|SELENIUM||0.3 mg/kg min|
|VITAMIN A||15,000 IU/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||150 IU/kg min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.4% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.4% min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS||Not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
Feeding Instructions :-
|Weight||Recommended Daily Feeding (cups)|
|3-5 LBS||1/3 – 1/2|
|5-10 LBS||1/2 – 3/4|
|10-15 LBS||3/4 – 1|
|15-20 LBS||1 – 1 1/4|
Remember to keep plenty of fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Transition InstructionsWhen transitioning your pet to a new food, we recommend a gradual introduction of the new formula over a 7 day period. For pets with sensitivities, extend the transition period to 10 to 14 days. Start by adding a small amount of your pet’s new food to his or her current food. Gradually, increase the new food amount and decrease the current food amount at each feeding until you are feeding only the new food.